News from your Executive Committee
Watch this space for news and updates…. LIST OF PROJECTS:
- Expanding list of registrants to include all SEA members. Work in progress: looking to the IT side of this project.
- Creating SEA Standards of Education and Training for Existential Psychotherapeutic Counsellors. Work in Progress
- Organising affordable Existential Training. Work in Progress
- Offering low-cost Existential Therapy. Under discussion
- Creating a meeting platform for Students. Under discussion.
- Re-designing and reorganising SEA website. Under discussion.
- If you would like to join the Executive Committee in any of the above projects, we’d love to hear from you. Please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a topic you wish to discuss or present? You could be the next host! The Symposium takes place once a month and it is completely free. A 2 hours Certificate of Attendance will be provided to attendees. Join our Zoom Symposium for a get together to discuss...
The SEA is looking for volunteers to join our group of hard working, motivated, skilled (and equipped with a great sense of humour) committee members. You will be part of a great team and actively contributing to the development and running of the Society.
PRACTICING ONLINE WHEN CLIENTS/THERAPIST ARE BASED OUTSIDE THE UK With the need to practice psychotherapy online due to the pandemic, there have been queries regarding the legality of providing sessions to clients based outside the UK or, on occasions, when the...
UKCP have recently launched Covid-19 online working guidance in the members area. Here is some step-by-step information; The guidance is only available to Full Clinical, Trainee and Non-clinical members. It is not available to Student, Retired and Affiliate members....
An update on SCoPED