The UKCP has launched a new code of ethics that will go live on 1st October 2019. SEA has adopted the new code. Members are advised to familiarise themselves with it. For information regarding the code, and to review the code itself, please click the link below:
- Practicing online with clients abroadPRACTICING ONLINE WHEN CLIENTS/THERAPIST ARE BASED OUTSIDE THE UK With the need to ...
- ONLINE THERAPY – GUIDANCE FROM UKCPUKCP have recently launched Covid-19 online working guidance in the members area. ...
- SCoPEDAn update on SCoPED
- UKCP new Code of EthicsPlease familiarise yourselves with the new code of ethics.
- UKCP and the SEAFollow UKCP news and other Practice Matters in this space